Pre Packing Suggestions
- Have all fragile figurines, vases, etc. in 1 location (dining room table) ready to be packed.
- If you choose to wash/dust before packing, make sure they are given the appropriate amount of time for drying.
- Remove all lightbulbs and lampshades from lamps.
- Remove all art/picture frames from walls, as well as small picture frames from desks, nightstands, etc., and ready for packing.
- Go through all closets, garage, old storage bins, and “junk drawers” to remove and dispose of all unwanted items.
- For items you would like left out, un-packed, such as the coffee pot, paper eating utensils, etc., you can assign a space in the kitchen, and we can keep these items to the side for you.
- If you have any of your own packing supplies that you would like us to use, just have them available for us and we will be happy to do so.
- Our goal is to provide you with the best service possible while keeping the cost as reasonable as possible. Of course, you do not need to do any of these as we are happy to do them. However, if you are trying to move on a budget, or would just like to be an active part of your move, these small things can save lots of time and in the end save you money!